Thursday, January 04, 2007

Five things you don’t know about me:

1) I can’t stand peppers, onions, garlic or any spicy food, but I will eat mild salsa, so go figure.
2) Though I’m an introvert, I love to be on stage. I mean a real stage. In front of people.
3) I’ve worked in the same place for the last twenty years, though it doesn’t seem that long.
4) I have two Masters degrees: one in Political Science and one in Counseling. I’d rather talk about counseling, though.
5) I love to weed. Flower beds, gardens, cracks in the driveway, anywhere you can grow weeds, I’ll pull them out.

3 Comments:

At Friday, January 05, 2007 7:05:00 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I would love to hear more about your 'acting career'! That is a real surprise.....plus, no spicy food? Sad, so sad!

 
At Friday, January 05, 2007 5:00:00 PM, Blogger agoodlistener said...

Let's see...acting career...OK: in high school I had one line in "Guys and Dolls" and I loved it. Many years later I started doing the readings at Mass, and that sort of satisfied my love of being on stage. Lately I've been the MC at a couple of church functions and that's been fun too. It's not really acting, it's just being myself and talking in front of people.

 
At Saturday, January 06, 2007 5:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know anyone liked weeding. I have plenty of work for you at my house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home